This role is open to US locations – SF, NYC, Minn – including fully remote
You are a high energy individual, driven by results. You’re a person of many talents. You’re a relationship builder, a marketer and a highly organized project manager. You’re a data-obsessed, tech-savvy researcher that uses all the tools and metrics available to improve outcomes.
You live to connect people and take pride in your vast professional network. A natural born marketer, you believe in what you’re representing and inspire others to action. You understand the importance and value of diversity and apply that knowledge in everything you do.
You're a roll up your sleeves, whatever it takes, kind of team player. No job is too big or too small. It's all about building a team, and not just any team, the BEST team.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to grow and nurture something bigger than yourself? Do you have the energy and passion to chart new territories?
Then, please continue reading...
We are the pre-eminent global tech communications consultancy. We are a group of expert communicators who are fanatical about tech and are here to help businesses ignite their possibilities. Our local experience and global scale allow us to deliver bold but pragmatic comms guidance to tech companies all over the world.
When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. For years now, we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by PR Week, PRNews and Crain’s New York.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our North America team as a Recruiter.
As a Recruiter at Hotwire you are essential to ensuring we attract, hire and retain the best and the brightest in our industry and beyond. That starts with growing a strong, diverse talent pipeline utilizing social media networks, university and professional organization programs, as well as other various channels to recruit passive candidates. As part of the People and Culture team, you will act as an advisor to hiring managers on open roles, while simultaneously building relationships with candidates and ensuring a positive candidate experience. Once in the pipeline, you’ll use your expert interviewing skills to screen and assess candidate fit and educate candidates on why Hotwire is the right place for them.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust and diverse candidate pipeline
- Collaborate with hiring managers to compile a consistent list of requirements and advise them on candidates throughout the selection process
- Post compelling job ads while maintaining our unique brand standards
- Take ownership of the candidate experience by designing and managing it
- Over-communicate with candidates, hiring managers and P&C team to ensure an expedient and positive experience
- Evaluate candidates against position requirement in a way that incorporates equity and broadens the talent pool while ensuring new hire success
- Represent Hotwire as an employer of choice
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage and build trust across a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong decision-making skills
- Active ally for workplace diversity, equity and inclusion
- Proficient with a wide variety of sourcing channels
- 4-5 year’s work experience as a Recruiter (in-house or agency)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes and tools (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference checks, etc.)
- Familiarity with and ability to organize skills assessments
- Hands-on experience with HR databases (HRIS/HRMS) and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life integration is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual all company trip with the global team
- Wellness allowance, internet and phone reimbursement and strong medical health care plans to choose from
- Strong learning and development program
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Paid sabbatical after every 4 years at Hotwire
- A connected, courageous, ambitious and friendly team
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach
- The opportunity to own your career. We support our staff to create the career they want and we'd love to talk to you about what's possible
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.