Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We're excited to add an IT Support Specialist to join our Help Desk Team! Our ideal candidate has a strong ability to prioritize help desk requests from our 180+ associates while also moving the ball forward on various internal IT projects. You'll work hand in hand with our IT Manager in supporting our teams to be fully functional. and will be a key part of keeping Hotel Engine a dynamic and effective place to work.
Here's what you'll do:
- Serve as first point of contact for associates seeking technical assistance over phone, video or in person
- Configure, administer, and support Windows and Mac desktop and laptop workstations
- Effectively onboard (order, configure and support) approximately 10-25 new hires per month
- Monitor help desk system for incoming requests and resolve or escalate accordingly
- Install and support business-critical applications
- Perform remote and in-person troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Follow-up and update associate status and information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures and technology
- Document processes and procedures
- 3-4 days in the office per week
Here's what we're looking for:
- 1+ years prior experience as a help desk technician
- Prior experience in a fast paced, high growth SaaS start up enis a plus!
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products and remote control
- Prior experience with Slack, Microsoft Teams, Office 365
- Great understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An approachable, open mindset; always looking for the next way to make our processes more efficient
- The base pay range for this role is $20.00-$25.00/hour. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program