Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
Our Member Experience team is growing and looking for customer service gurus to join in on the fun! Our Associates work closely with all clients; from individuals, to hotel suppliers and even our API integration partners to resolve any and all detail changes. We're looking for passionate candidates with a natural empathy, positive tone and a love for the customer experience. If you're ready to kick-start your career in hospitality & customer service, this role is for you!
- Collaborate with clients via phone & email to adjust their reservations
- Maintain detailed notes on all files to ensure issues are able to be readdressed at a later time if necessary without issue
- Confirm with hotels that proper billing procedures are/were being followed
- Resolve difficult issues with our corporate contacts with a positive, professional tone
- Communicate solutions internally and externally to resolve issues
- Provide feedback to the team in the interest of developing more efficient future processes
- Process client refunds
- Interact with several online portals
- Provide a top tier level of customer service
- A positive, energetic personality that translates over phone & email
- Enthusiasm for learning technology to support a IT development team’s needs
- Proactive self-starter & work with urgency
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to work independently & instruction from leadership
- Pristine written & verbal communication skills
- A quick learner ready to grasp our systems, processes & procedures
- Ability to problem solve and work on several projects simultaneously while continuing to provide quality work
- Exposure to travel booking software & Salesforce is a plus!
- Experience working in hotels a plus!
- Compensation: $18/hour + Benefits
- Weekend work & nights will likely be required based on your shift
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, pet and disability offerings
- A 401(k) plan with a match program launching in Q1 2021