HomeLight is changing the face of real estate one homeowner at a time. We empower consumers to use real agent performance data to make a more informed choice on the biggest financial decision of their lives. Our proprietary, machine learning algorithms analyze over 30 million transactions from 2 million agents to determine the best agents to meet clients' specific home buying or selling needs.
We’ve raised $55 million in funding, and our most recent $40 million series B round was led by Menlo Ventures. With the support of Menlo and other top VC’s like Google Ventures, we are expanding our lean, versatile growth team.
Who You Are
HomeLight is seeking a Senior Analyst to join the BD team and help drive the growth of our business. You will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships to accelerate HomeLight’s growth. You are entrepreneurial, strategic, and you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You are a creative, data-driven thinker who enjoys solving complex business problems with a ‘get-it-done’ attitude.
What You’ll Do Here
- Manage the strategy, execution, and integration of new partnerships
- Own, measure and grow partnership initiatives against identified KPIs, including testing and optimization efforts to maximize partnership and business performance and achieve established goals
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape for the offering and inform future business opportunities and priorities
- Lead and influence cross-functional teams internally (e.g. sales, product, engineering, analytics) to spearhead partnership integration and management
- Be an all-around team player to help identify, develop, and execute new strategic opportunities for the business
- 3+ years of relevant business experience, with 1+ years of experience in business development, growth, investment banking or strategy consulting preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Some understanding of commercial legal contracts and an ability to interact with legal teams
- Product orientation with experience communicating and collaborating with product, engineering and operations teams a plus
- An outstanding academic background; a technical degree or an M.B.A. is a plus
- Pluses: experience in real estate, real estate tech, Consumer Internet or with a high-growth company
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.