Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
You are an incredibly accountable professional with proven success in a customer facing role. The thought of not completing a project after starting it makes you shudder and when goals are set for you, you tend to crush them because you're just that awesome. You don't need to be micro-managed in order to be successful and can be trusted to act ethically on your own accord. Proper grammar is an absolute must for you and you secretly judge people who can't keep their, there, and they're straight (don't worry, we do too). Lastly, people love spending time with you and can trust your direct and transparent communication style.
- Exceptionally articulate
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Excellent with interpersonal relationships
- Able to multitask while under pressure
- Able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks
- College educated with real estate experience
- You will communicate with Title, Escrow, Closing Attorneys, and Agents to track the closing dates of real estate transactions and take initiative to ensure timely receipt of referrals.
- You will also be responsible for a large pipeline of property closings. This includes documenting and filing settlement statements as well as cross-referencing dollar amounts of purchase/sales prices and commission that is due.
- This position will work cross-functionally within HomeLight as you develop a seamless closing process.