Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are an experienced talent sourcer who is excited about introducing career changing opportunities with top professionals. You fundamentally believe that tech needs to be infused with diverse perspectives and would love to help craft an increasingly inclusive workforce. Your passion for this is so strong that you have educated yourself and even taught others about the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion. You have standout organizational skills when conducting candidate outreach, hiring manager communications, and tracking/reporting. You are the ultimate team player.
What You’ll Do Here
You will collaborate with hiring managers and the Talent team to identify technical professionals that are terrific additions to the HomeLight team. You will keep diversity and inclusion at the center of all of your sourcing initiatives.
- Source and network with technical talent around the world
- Provide insights to HomeLight and hiring managers on how to infuse D&I into all hiring processes and defuse bias
- Track and report diversity sourcing and other recruiting metrics
- Assist the Talent team with ad hoc projects
Experience sourcing technical talent (product, engineering, design). You have practiced a sourcing approach that prioritizes diversity and inclusion. You have terrific communication and organizational skills and love making a difference.
- Experience working in or supporting diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Technical recruiting experience
- Phenomenal writing and oral communication skills
- Experience utilizing a wide breadth of job boards
- Experience with Greenhouse or relevant ATS
- Experience with Google Suite, a plus
- International sourcing experience, a plus