Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
HomeLight is seeking a Deal Desk Manager to join the New Ventures team and help drive the growth of our business. You will be responsible for negotiating cash offer deals on behalf of the company to accelerate HomeLight’s growth. You are entrepreneurial, strategic, and you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You are a creative, data-driven thinker who enjoys solving complex business problems with a ‘get-it-done’ attitude.
What You’ll Do Here
- Drive deals forward, by negotiating with multiple internal & external stakeholders
- Create economic models to quantify the risk/reward of the deals you manage
- Own, measure and improve our end-to-end funnel performance against identified KPIs
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and inform future business opportunities and priorities
- Lead and influence cross-functional teams internally (e.g. sales, product, analytics) to spearhead partnership integration and management
- Be an all-around team player to help identify, develop, and execute new strategic opportunities for the business
- 5+ years of relevant business experience, with 3+ years of experience in business development or deal management
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- An outstanding academic background; an M.B.A. is a plus
- Pluses: experience in real estate, real estate tech, Consumer Internet or with a high-growth company