Who We Are:
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You Will Do Here:
The Cash Close™ business at HomeLight is revolutionizing how agents and their clients transact real estate. Our team is looking for a highly motivated Cash Close Sales Lead to drive deal volume for our California market.
In this role you will be responsible for the sales performance of our California market. You’ll be leading a team of highly talented sales people within the Cash Close business. You will partner with our teams internally and with our real estate agent partners to ensure our clients’ transaction is simple, certain and satisfying. You will have the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new business that is changing real estate transactions forever. As our business grows your role will have the opportunity to grow alongside the business.
- Manage a team of Client Managers through weekly coaching, deal review, and pipeline management.
- Develop a training plan to use when onboarding new hires and create ongoing training plans for existing team members.
- Provide daily mentorship and guidance and support to your team - ensuring personal and team goals are met.
- Partner with the Talent team to build out your team of Client Managers and Sales Assistants within your territory.
- Use data to track conversion and sales performance of your team, and coach members through opportunities for improvement
- Use your deep understanding of real estate and HomeLight’s purchase criteria to evaluate Cash Close™ deals while considering business opportunities and risks
- Work with the Business Sales and Revenue Manager to understand sales targets, and be the owner of sales goals set for your territory
- Ensure team’s CRM data are up-to-date to keep track of day-to-day movement & analytics on live leads and transactions
- Serve as escalation point of contact for agents and clients when Client Managers need support or a deal requires additional attention
We're Excited About You Because...
- You're eager to grow - you can absorb new concepts across multiple disciplines quickly and effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relentless focus on customer service
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- 2+ years of Management experience leading a team of inside sales representatives
- High-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Excellent performance management skills.
- Residential real estate experience is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, CRM systems