Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You’re excited by working on problems at the heart of the home buying and selling experience – one that’s slow and in desperate need of disruption. Building long-lasting and high-quality client relationships are integral to your day-to-day work. You’re a reliable operator with an analytical mindset, eager to roll up your sleeves and drive innovation in the industry.
What You’ll Do Here
You will be heavily involved in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced, high volume, residential escrow and title insurance agency. Your efforts will directly impact the success of our Arizona transactions and branch as a whole.
- Conduct real estate closings in a professional, timely and accurate manner
- Request, review and prepare real estate closing documents
- Ensure timely submission and accurate recording and execution of all files
- Comply with escrow terms for each closing
- Calculate taxes, interests, insurance and other expenses
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- Receive and disperse escrow funds
- Enter and manage data within Qualia system
- Support and collaborate with other Escrow Officers/Closers
- 2 years of escrow or real estate closing experience
- Title insurance experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Willing and able to travel in the Chicago metro area when needed
- Qualia experience is a plus
- Superior customer service, organization and accuracy
- Interpersonal with strong written and verbal communication skills
- College degree preferred