Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are an experienced technical recruiting lead with a desire to make a huge impact with a hyper-growth company on an international level. You are used to navigating fast-paced organizations and your ability to quickly build relationships both internally and externally has led to much of your success. You have experience consistently delivering pipelines loaded with phenomenally talented and good hearted people.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of international recruiters to build HomeLight's global technical team
- Own the full cycle recruiting for international technical searches
- Work closely with HomeLight's talent, technical, and executive teams
- Contribute your own best practices to the team's processes
- Collaborate and build relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Act as the first point of contact for primarily offshore technical candidates and set the tone for the interview process
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Oversee the tracking and maintenance of candidate pipelines for HomeLight's global technical talent team
- 6+ years of experience in a recruiting role, preferably at a fast-paced startup or successful technology company
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of recruiters, ideally managed remote/international team members
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Indeed, Github, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date and in real-time
- A basic understanding or willingness to learn different engineering stacks in order to hold educated conversations with technical talent
- Self-motivated, coachable, and action-oriented personality
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS software or similar solution
- Bachelor's degree required