Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You’re excited about working on problems at the heart of the home buying and selling experience – one that’s currently slow and in desperate need of disruption. Building long-lasting and high-quality client relationships are integral to your day-to-day work. You’re a reliable operator with an analytical mindset, eager to roll up your sleeves and drive innovation in the industry. You're all about a paperless Closings environment and would be excited to provide a seamless tech-driven Closings experience to your valued clients. Lastly, you are an experienced people manager, and the favorite part of your work is being a leader to a stellar team.
What You'll Do
- Run a cutting-edge operation that is fully compliant
- Revolutionize the next generation of Closing Services by designing new process flows that combine cutting edge technology with exceptional customer service
- Devote to human interaction with our clients supported by Qualia
- Strategically support clients with purchase transactions in all Florida counties
- Manage compliance within the branch concerning company policies, procedures, and auditing compliance
- Hire and train Escrow Officers and supporting personnel to ensure delivery on our promise of exceptional support and interaction with our clients
- Oversee and support the client experience of a fast-paced and high-volume purchase escrow operation
- Responsible for strategic market growth throughout the state of Florida
- Provide technical leadership
- Enforce adherence to the Florida Department of Insurance requirements
- Read and interpret contracts, including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts, and underwriting guidelines
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- The ability to obtain (if not already licensed) a Florida insurance license is required.
- Three years of escrow processing experience is required
- Three to five years of branch management or escrow sales experience required. A combination of 5 years of branch management and sales experience would also be considered.
- Experience as a Florida Real Estate Agent is a plus, but not required
- Expertise in TRID and CFPB requirements required.
- Microsoft Suite and Google Suite proficient.
- Ability to meet the Florida Land Title Association requirements to qualify as an Onsite Manager for the Florida Department of Insurance.
- Qualia knowledge is a plus, but not required.