Who We Are:
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You Will Do Here:
You will be responsible for guiding our clients through their entire HomeLight Cash Close™ transaction; from first conversation until the final closing of their home sale. This is a hands-on, high touch sales role where the details matter. You will partner with our teams internally and with our real estate agent partners to ensure our clients’ transaction is simple, certain and satisfying. You will have the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new business that is changing real estate transactions forever. As our business grows your role will have the opportunity to grow alongside the business.
- Educate clients on the home buying and selling process through our two Cash Close products HomeLight Trade-In and HomeLight Cash Offer
- Communicate diligently across our teams and our agent partners to ensure the highest level of service to clients
- Promptly return all client and agent emails, phone calls and texts
- Sell the value propositions of Cash Close as it relates to a client’s individual situation
- Run financial analysis on a real estate transaction and walk the client through this analysis
- Working with clients to refine their needs and wants based on feedback and active listening
- Adapt your work schedule to meet the needs of our clients and agent partners, which will include some work needed on the weekends and evenings
- Coordination with a Transaction Coordinator and Loan Officer to ensure all transactions happen seamlessly and compliantly
- Manage & own our CRM to keep track of day-to-day movement & analytics on live leads and transactions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relentless focus on customer service
- Confident with financial calculations and discussing them with clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, CRM systems
- Previous residential real estate experience preferred
- Licensed as a loan officer is a plus
- Real Estate License is a plus
- Prior experience at a high-growth company is a plus