Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Founder and CEO, Drew Uher. You are a detail-oriented problem-solver and an organizational force-of-nature. Your verbal and written communication skills are top-notch, and you get excited when things work efficiently. You have a proven track record of success in supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced tech environment, and you carry yourself with a professional yet approachable demeanor. You handle urgent, confidential, and challenging situations with poise, discretion, and finesse. Your experience in such situations has honed your judgment over time, such that you can foresee the needs of those around you, and they can rely on you.
What You’ll Do Here
Your primary job will be to help our Founder and CEO maximize his most precious asset at HomeLight: time. You will do anything and everything to accomplish this, including the following:
- You will navigate complex calendar management, including coordination of internal and external meetings across international time zones.
- You will manage an executive email and will be excited to achieve “Inbox Zero” every day.
- In certain circumstances, you will construct and send email communication on behalf of Drew and HomeLight.
- You will sync with the executive on a daily basis to discuss schedules and priorities.
- You will work closely with the recruiting team to help with interview coordination between executives and candidates.
- You will manage guests at the office to confirm attendance, compile, and prepare meeting materials.
- You will assist with travel arrangements and any other miscellaneous items that help the executive to better leverage time.
- You will connect with the entire organization to keep relevant stakeholders informed and make sure that information is filtered appropriately.
- In addition to Drew, you may be asked to support one or two other top execs at HomeLight.
- 10+ years of relevant experience at a high-growth technology company or a similarly fast-paced atmosphere, with a strong dedication to growing in an admin function.
- 3+ years of EA experience for a top executive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom.
- A commitment to delivering results on time and the ability to anticipate the needs of others.
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- You have experience in real estate, real estate tech, consumer internet, or with a high-growth company.
- You enjoy taking on new challenges, are driven, can handle stress, are proactive, and thrive going above and beyond.
- You enjoy solving problems and learning about tech.