Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
The Loan Officer Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and other clerical support to Loan Consultants to assist in loan production. You thrive on continuous improvement, rely heavily on feedback and have a developed keen listening sense. You believe that most problems should be solved using technology or smarter processes, and not just accepted and left to linger. You are a prolific and effective team member.
What You’ll Do Here
- Work with our Agent partners.
- Complete mortgage applications using Company loan product system, including initial required documentation and stipulations.
- Must ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Guide clients through our digital online application to complete their mortgage application.
- Effectively manage and follow-up on leads generated through various Marketing Department efforts.
- Provide sales support and strong communication to customers, processors and management from loan pre-qualification to loan closing.
- Worked effectively with cross functional teams including both sales and operations
- Previous experience working on residential mortgage applications
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite and other mortgage / banking software.
- The ability to recognize tell tale signs of broken processes, and fix problems before they “break” the team or business.
- Exceptional communication skills; providing feedback and surfacing things that are wrong and rightfully focus on improvement