Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You’re a high energy, critical thinker who is just as comfortable making data-driven decisions as you are managing media campaigns. You’ve worked on large scale marketing campaigns and you are passionate about finding ways to improve and grow a business.
What You’ll Do Here
You’ll work on a multi million dollar media budget and collaborate across departments to help build a world class media buying & analytics function.
- Analyze business trends and optimize plans to drive HomeLight’s growth
- Monitor performance metrics and return on investment
- Identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate media rates for optimal performance
- Purchase and maintain inventory across publishers
- Evaluate new marketing opportunities
- Build long-term relationships with TV and media networks
- BS/BA in a quantitative field preferred
- 1-3 years as a Media Analyst, Media Buyer or similar role
- Proven analytical chops and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- Working knowledge of media analytics software preferred (e.g. Nielsen, Kantar, MRI, Core, Media Ocean, etc.)