Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You will be responsible for handling all transactions from Offer-to-Close within our new business venture HomeLight Cash Close™. This is a hands-on, process-oriented, dynamic position where the details matter. You will have the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new business that is changing real estate transactions forever. As our business grows your role will have the opportunity to grow alongside the business.
Transaction Coordinator Duties
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of our buy-side and sell-side real estate transactions
- Drive time-sensitive, detail-oriented tasks from offer to close for each of our transactions
- Create and share out a transaction timeline with key dates for all parties involved
- Work with our agent partners to map out listing and marketing timelines for sell-side transactions
- Tackle whatever-comes-up to help us deliver a stellar experience for our agents and clients
- Identify risks to a given transaction and work with counterparties to eliminate those risks
- Update our team daily on transaction status, including updating our CRM systems
- Solve with creativity and a sense of urgency any problems that arise
- Work independently and manage multiple projects with moving parts for various agents
- Draft agreements, contracts and amendments for all transactions
- Ensure compliance and review of all paperwork related to a transaction
- Coordinate between our internal team, real estate agents, buyers, sellers, title and escrow companies, and lenders to ensure we close in a timely manner
- Monitor and validate disbursement and receipt of funds and fee payments
- Collaborate with the team to handle 30+ transactions a month
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relentless focus on customer service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Docusign, CRM systems
- Previous residential real estate experience required
- Escrow or title experience is a plus
- Active CA, TX, or CO real estate license is a plus
- Prior experience at a high-growth company is a plus
Send your resume and a brief note about why you’d be a good fit to email@example.com. No formal cover letters, please. We look forward to meeting you!