Who We Are:
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are:
You are a high-performing, business “athlete” excited to join a high growth real estate tech startup. As a senior member of Strategic Ops, you will work directly with the executive team at HomeLight to optimize operations by implementing scalable process and product improvements. This role is perfect for someone who needs little hand holding in order to drive initiatives and who wants to apply their substantial operating experience to own projects from ideation through implementation.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with HomeLight’s executive team to build and run scalable processes to improve the Company’s core profitability
- Directly own KPIs related to HomeLight’s sales funnel
- Execute a wide variety of projects to improve lead conversion and customer experience
- Engage in brainstorming to identify and develop new strategic opportunities for the business
- Create analyses, metrics, and dashboards to monitor business performance
- Be an all-around team player - as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing and evolving
- 6+ years experience in business operations or product at a high-growth company, top tier management consulting firm or investment banking firm
- Intellectual horsepower and the ability to think through a broad range of business issues
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Proven ability to execute product or operational changes with tangible results
- Ability to manage, track and prioritize a large number of tasks
- Strong Excel skills
- Desire to take initiative, comfort with change and ambiguity
- Great verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with diverse groups, including senior management, sales and engineering
- Familiarity with SQL or any other form of database querying language a plus
Send your resume and a brief note about why you’d be a good fit to email@example.com. No formal cover letters, please. We look forward to meeting you!