Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
As our Manager of Business Sales and Revenue, you will be responsible for all of our HomeLight Trade-In and Cash Offer deals. You are entrepreneurial, results oriented, and will utilize your customer experience to oversee the financial outcomes of every deal we complete. You are accountable; and will be responsible for the overall revenue, sales conversion, and outcomes for each of these products. You are a highly collaborative team-leader, and have experience building a world class team and innovative products from the ground up.
What You’ll Do Here
- Develop, launch and scale the sales function of our newest home financing products; HomeLight Trade-In and HomeLight Cash Offer.
- Manage our sales team to drive optimal financial outcomes and experiences for our buyers, sellers and agent partners.
- Own the P&L of every HomeLight Trade-In and HomeLight Cash Offer deal.
- Own our sales and deal performance metrics, analyze trends, and deliver insights to our stakeholders across the organization.
- Partner with our strategic operations team to optimize sales conversion through improved processes and systems.
- Work closely with our marketing team to develop collateral and tools that support client sales and success.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners, including product, engineering, marketing, finance, and legal
- 4+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Proven ability to thrive in a customer centric role
- Experience managing a team to a desired and specific outcome
- Comfort diving into the financials of a business
- Intellectual horsepower and the ability to think through a broad range of business issues
- Desire to take initiative, comfort with change, and a bias towards action
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A proven track record of achievement
- Experience in real estate
- Experience working with a high-growth company
Send your resume and a brief note about why you’d be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No formal cover letters, please. We look forward to meeting you!