HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
About The Role
Our team is seeking a compelling, innovative, knowledgeable, and scrappy Branch Manager to build and manage the next generation of Closing Services in Illinois! HomeLight Title is your opportunity to challenge the status quo while blending exceptional customer service supported by cutting edge software explicitly built for Title & Escrow!
You will oversee the day-to-day escrow and title insurance operations of a fast-paced, high volume, multi-state purchase escrow, and title insurance agency. You will help to craft the revolutionary Closing Services company by working with our Talent team to hire the best people in the business to join our HomeLight family, and equipping them with the best technology stack to deliver the escrow experience we’ve all desired. The future of Closing Services is right here at your fingertips!
- Run a cutting edge operation that is fully compliant.
- Revolutionize the next generation of Closing Services by designing new process flows that combine cutting edge technology with exceptional customer service.
- Devote to human interaction with our clients supported by Qualia.
- Process transactions in all counties of Illinois and other states.
- Manage compliance within the branch concerning company policies, procedures, and auditing compliance.
- Hire and train Escrow Officers and support personnel to ensure delivery on our promise of exceptional support and interaction with our clients.
- Run the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced and high volume purchase escrow operation.
- Responsible for handling a high volume of files.
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to other Escrow Officers and support staff.
- Be familiar with Illinois Title commitments and the process to clear curative requirements before closing.
- Enforce adherence to the Illinois Department of Insurance requirements.
- Read and interpret contracts, including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts, and underwriting guidelines.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- The ability to obtain Illinois licensing is required.
- Five years of escrow processing experience is required.
- Two years of management experience required.
- Technical knowledge of the closing process, math calculations, TRID, and CFPB requirements are required.
- Microsoft Suite and Google Suite proficient.
- Must be able to meet the Illinois Land Title Association requirements to qualify as an Onsite Manager for the Illinois Department of Insurance.
- Qualia or Resware knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Medical, Vision, Dental & More
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Corporate Health and Wellness Reimbursement