HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
About The Role
HomeLight Title, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HomeLight, Inc. is building the next generation of settlement services company and we are seeking a dynamic Escrow Officer to help us make our vision a reality. We are seeking a talented Escrow Officer to contribute their technical competence to our Settlement Services agency. If you are unhappy with the status quo and are looking to blend exceptional customer service supported by cutting edge software, then we want to hear from you. Our ideal candidate is passionate, progressive and technically competent with the ability to set up a full operation from scratch to support our growing business in Texas.
- Help to create the future of settlement services by combining cutting edge technology with exceptional customer service.
- Join our dedicated Texas team to fulfill transactions in all counties of Texas and potentially outside of Texas in other states.
- Work within compliance with regard to company policies, procedures and auditing compliance.
- Participate in agent recruiting activities and industry events to grow our customer base.
- Join the team handling a high volume of files.
- Provide technical leadership to support staff.
- Be familiar with Texas title commitments and the process to clear curative requirements prior to closing.
- Enforce adherence to the Texas Department of Insurance requirements.
- Read and interpret contracts including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts and underwriting guidelines.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to obtain Texas licensing is required.
- Five years of escrow processing experience is required.
- Technical knowledge of the closing process, math calculations, TRID and CFPB requirements are required.
- Qualia or Resware knowledge helpful, but not required.
- Microsoft Suite and Google Suite proficient.
- Must be able to meet the Texas Land Title Association requirements to qualify as an Onsite Manager for the Texas Department of Insurance.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Monthly Fitness and Wellness Reimbursement