HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Who You Are
People love you, and you love people. You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic, startup environment. You’ve had proven success in a customer service organization. You are eager to transform the real estate industry and to be part of something awesome.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- The drive to maintain a high call volume
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- A Four-Year College Degree
What You’ll Do Here
As the first point of contact between a home buyer/seller and HomeLight, you will be responsible for explaining HomeLight's service to clients and gaining an understanding of their specific home buying/selling needs. This means that this role requires a nice combination of customer service and inside sales.
- Field inbound leads from home buyers and sellers
- Make initial contact with all home buyers and sellers that come to HomeLight's site
- Navigate our in-house CRM system and provide detailed notes on all client interactions
- Work closely with our Agent Success Account Executive team to ensure our clients experience a smooth introduction to our partnered agents
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!