We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
People love you, and you love people. You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic, startup environment. You’ve had proven success in a customer service organization. You are eager to transform the real estate industry and to be part of something awesome.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- The drive to maintain a high call volume
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- A Four-Year College Degree
What You’ll Do Here
As the first point of contact between a home buyer/seller and HomeLight, you will be responsible for explaining HomeLight's service to clients and gaining an understanding of their specific home buying/selling needs. This means that this role requires a nice combination of customer service and inside sales.
- Field inbound leads from home buyers and sellers
- Make initial contact with all home buyers and sellers that come to HomeLight's site
- Navigate our in-house CRM system and provide detailed notes on all client interactions
- Work closely with our Agent Success Account Executive team to ensure our clients experience a smooth introduction to our partnered agents
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!