HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Who You Are:
You have expertise in and unique knowledge of managing the process of licensing, compliance, and related matters for a national title company. You thrive in fast-paced roles that require high levels of organization, multi-tasking, and attention to detail. You enjoy sinking your teeth into projects and process improvement and are experienced in managing vendor relationships. You know that paperwork and processing are integral parts of contract and licensing management, and have the grit to do what it takes to push them through to completion. You also have a passion for finance and administration, and a role that incorporates the two excites you.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with HomeLight’s Finance, Operations, Legal, and Executive teams as you serve as a liaison between HomeLight Title and underwriters, regulators, and vendors
- Manage the day-to-day tasks surrounding HomeLight Title's compliance and licensing arrangements including applications, renewals, negotiation and resolution
- Manage the implementation of compliance initiatives within the Title & Escrow industry and provide support to fulfilling all state and federal regulatory requirements
- Remain well informed of up to date title and escrow regulations
- Manage contractual agreements with active vendors and review and negotiate terms with potential vendors
- Act as internal expert on compliance
You Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in title, closing, escrow, legal environment.
- Paralegal certificate or relevant legal experience preferred
- Accounting or finance experience, a plus
- Experience with payments and budgetary planning
- Excellent customer service and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, administrative, and project management skills
- Comfortability meeting various deadlines
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!