We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 40 million+ real estate transactions from 2.5 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You love working with new hire salespeople and helping them quickly ramp-up to full production. You are able to take complex concepts and explain them in a way that is easily understood by your learners. You are the go-to when someone in your organization has a question or needs advice. You care deeply about the success of all sales team members and are committed to finding new ways to help salespeople continuously improve.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Sales Training, Sales Coaching, or Sales Management Role
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience presenting in classroom and group settings
- Proficiency in Goole Suite (Drive, Docs, Slides, Calendar, etc)
- Experience with eLearning or LMS platforms a plus
What You’ll Do Here
You will be responsible for training all new HomeLight Home Consultants, HomeLight's inside sales team. You will provide continuous learning opportunities across our sales team. You will maintain and build upon our existing sales training resources, including curriculum, scripts, decks, and our internal wiki.
- Train and mentor Home Consultants on all aspects of HomeLight’s products and technology
- Conduct classroom training presentations and group learning exercises to teach Home Consultants the fundamentals of HomeLight, Real Estate, our CRM, our Various Lead Channels, Handling Objections, and more.
- Improve on existing training curriculum to drive better sales results and metrics.
- Administer weekly updates and knowledge checks through our eLearning platform
- Maintain and improve our sales training resources (scripts, decks, wiki, and more)
- Leverage VoiceOps for Quality Assurance, identifying knowledge gaps and training opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales Management and other department leaders (Business Development, Mortgage, and more) to identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement and development in our new and existing sales team members
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!