Eave by HomeLight is a digital mortgage lender empowering today’s homebuyer. We offer simple, transparent home loans that enable all creditworthy buyers to be treated like cash buyers. We’re rebuilding the $10 trillion mortgage industry from the ground up using our powerful, automated technology. With Eave, homebuyers are fully underwritten in just 24 hours, providing cash-like certainty. Even better? We save our clients thousands of dollars and weeks of frustration. In May 2019, Eave joined forces with HomeLight to help 100,000s of home buyers, sellers and realtors across the country. Together, we’re empowering people to achieve the best outcome when buying or selling real estate.
For every mortgage that Eave provides, Eave builds a home for a family in need in India. Your work will help millions of families improve their lives.
Who You Are
Eave is looking for a sales executive who loves making people feel like the center of the universe, while navigating deeply personal decisions. You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic startup environment. You are comfortable communicating with people both over the phone and in person. You’ve had proven success in a customer service organization. You are eager to transform the mortgage industry and to be part of something awesome.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- The drive to maintain a high call volume
- Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- Mortgage experience a plus
- A four year college degree
What You’ll Do Here
As the first point of contact between a home buyer and Eave by HomeLight, you will be responsible for explaining Eave’s service to clients and gaining an understanding of their specific home buying/mortgage needs. You will nurture these clients into their ultimate goal of home ownership providing empathetic and clear customer service, while maintaining the rapid outreach pace of inside sales. You take it personally when you get a client review that isn’t glowing and drive yourself to hit the high sales conversion rates.
- Call mortgage clients
- Field inbound calls from home buyers
- Help answer questions and guide clients through our online application
- Navigate our in-house CRM system and provide detailed notes on all client interactions
- Work closely with our Agent Success team so our clients are seamlessly introduced to our partnered agents
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!