HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Who You Are
HomeLight Home Loans is looking for a sales executive who loves making people feel like the center of the universe, while navigating deeply personal decisions. You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic startup environment. You are comfortable communicating with people both over the phone and in person. You’ve had proven success in a customer service organization. You are eager to transform the mortgage industry and to be part of something awesome.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- The drive to maintain a high call volume
- Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- Mortgage experience a plus
- A four year college degree
About the Role
As the first point of contact between a home buyer and HomeLight Home Loans, you will be responsible for explaining HomeLight Home Loan's service to clients and gaining an understanding of their specific home buying/mortgage needs. You will nurture these clients into their ultimate goal of home ownership providing empathetic and clear customer service, while maintaining the rapid outreach pace of inside sales. You take it personally when you get a client review that isn’t glowing and drive yourself to hit the high sales conversion rates.
- Call mortgage clients
- Field inbound calls from home buyers
- Help answer questions and guide clients through our online application
- Navigate our in-house CRM system and provide detailed notes on all client interactions
- Work closely with our Agent Success team so our clients are seamlessly introduced to our partnered agents
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!