We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who you are:
As our first customer marketing team hire you’ll own the development and implementation of our entire client and agent lifecycle. You’ll build a best in class email marketing program that powers HomeLight’s customer marketing - not only to customers (B2B) but also to our partner agent community (B2B). Then, we'll use that work as a springboard to build out a fully integrated and holistic customer lifecycle and marketing automation program.
This is a high visibility & fast-paced leadership role that combines data driven marketing, deep customer empathy, and a marketplace ecosystem. You’ll work with teams across HomeLight including Content, Sales, Product/Engineering, and of course Marketing to tell our story.
What you will do here:
- Create multi-channel lifecycle campaigns across email, social media, SMS, and direct mail including: agent and client on-boarding, lead nurturing, retention and recapture, and brand building.
- Continuously test new ideas, run A/B tests on everything and make intelligent decisions against the results.
- Be a hands on contributor. You’re comfortable writing copy & creative briefs, running data analysis, and diving into the details. You’re as comfortable with HTML & SQL as you are writing ad copy.
- Help build a growing marketing team, align your campaigns with our goals, and work with editorial to come up with stories, resources, and other materials to help our cause.
- BA with a degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in email or social media marketing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and process development capabilities
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in HTML, photoshop, and email marketing platforms like Iterable.
- Professional experience with Real Estate is a plus.
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!