Eave is looking for an Office Manager. We're a diverse team who has built a quirky, welcoming culture. We're looking for someone with start-up experience who is creative and has a big heart. You'll help support our company culture, improve our experiences working together, create events that attract diverse community members, and build our physical office into a productive space. You will work with our team to ensure their success and happiness at Eave.
What is Eave?
Eave is rebuilding the $10 Trillion mortgage industry from first principles. We allow creditworthy homebuyers to bid on and buy a home like a cash buyer. Our experience is 50x better than the industry standard. We save homebuyers thousands of dollars and weeks of frustration. To achieve this, we have rebuilt all of mortgage origination, underwriting, and funding in our full-stack, automated software platform.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in tech operations and/or office management creating welcoming, high-energy office environments
- Experience building intentional culture
- Act with autonomy and initiative, while knowing how and when to include colleagues
- Love solving important problems today by prioritizing a few high impact areas, against many competing demands
- From greeting interviewees to improving the office to helping roll out a new company culture project, you take ownership in and pride of large and small responsibilities.
- Worked with the limited startup budget: constrained resources, small team, and fast time frames
- Low ego that helps everyone shine
What you will do at Eave
- Nurture our unique culture that welcomes different ideas, experiences, and people, who love supporting each other
- Support the effectiveness of all employees
- Build and improve our physical office space
- Create moments of joy for everyone (we have three offices and remote team members)
- Organize and manage company events for both employees and the larger community
- Partner with our recruiting team to ensure a successful candidate experience, including employee on-boarding
- Office administration