HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
About HomeLight Home Loans
HomeLight Home Loans is a digital mortgage lender empowering today’s homebuyer. We offer simple, transparent home loans that enable all creditworthy buyers to be treated like cash buyers. We’re rebuilding the $10 trillion mortgage industry from the ground up using our powerful, automated technology. With Home Loans, homebuyers are fully underwritten in just 24 hours, providing cash-like certainty. Even better? We save our clients thousands of dollars and weeks of frustration.
HomeLight Home Loans is a division of HomeLight. HomeLight is building the nation's largest and most trusted platform for buying and selling real estate. Together, we are able to help 100,000’s of home buyers, sellers and realtors across the country, empowering them to achieve the best outcome when buying or selling real estate.
For every mortgage that HomeLight Home Loans provides, Home Loans builds a home for a family in need in India. Your work will help millions of families improve their lives.
You get excited at the thought of:
- Overturning archaic orthodoxies in the largest area of our economy
- Building an automated process so that individuals are rapidly, scalably underwritten to their true creditworthiness without human intervention
- Solving emotional pain points for millions of people, which waste extraordinary amounts of time & money
- Fixing real-world problems elegantly, versus with the most technologically advanced solution
- Clear communication & collaboration w/ engineering & operations to eliminate error & wasted dev cycles
- Using your past experience building software from pre-product to fast growth to help your colleagues learn and grow
What You'll Do
- Use statically-typed languages or languages specifically designed for data processing and rules engines (we use golang)
- Exercise your expertise with React, CSS, and Yarn/NPM
- Integrate to third parties (json/XML APIs, JWT, OAuth)
- Bias towards open-source tools vs. bespoke in-house builds
- Utilize your experience working with domain experts to understand problems, develop business requirements, and turning those requirements into functional, maintainable, well-tested software
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!