HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Who You Are
You are LA-based in the great State of California. Real Estate is an industry that you feel incredibly passionate about. You have a sincere appreciation for the hustle of real estate agents and care about a quality consumer experience for their home buying/selling clients. You love being the life of the party and are often complimented on your ability to network and build relationships with those around you. Your exuberant and self-starter personality have allowed you to thrive as a hunter sales person and a master account manager in the past. You’re most fulfilled when getting to exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and you love a good challenge as you see it as an opportunity to show off your abilities. The thought of making a noticeable and important impact at an awesome company excites you!
What You’ll Do Here
- Achieve real estate agent engagement across your state by actively reaching out to agents and traveling to various real estate events such as trade shows and industry gatherings.
- Do whatever it takes to develop and manage relationships with real estate agents including cold-calling, managing appointments, and in-person meetings.
- Understand and appreciate the needs and wants of real estate agents and brokers and thoughtfully introduce them to HomeLight products that will benefit their business
- Increase agent participation with HomeLight and our products.
- 5+ years of relevant business experience, with 2+ years of experience in business development/sales
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- An active network of real estate agents, ideally in the Los Angeles Area.
- Demonstrated success in selling to real estate agents as well as building and fostering cherished relationships with them
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Extreme initiative, self-management, and organization skills
- Experience in real estate, real estate tech, or a high-growth company a plus
Just Some Of The Perks
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!