We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You are Miami-based and Real Estate is an industry that you feel incredibly passionate about. You have a sincere appreciation for the hustle of real estate agents and care about a quality consumer experience for their home buying/selling clients. You love being the life of the party and are often complimented on your ability to network and build relationships with those around you. Your exuberant and self-starter personality have allowed you to thrive as a hunter sales person and a master account manager in the past. You’re most fulfilled when getting to exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and you love a good challenge as you see it as an opportunity to show off your abilities. The thought of making a noticeable and important impact at an awesome company excites you!
What You’ll Do Here
- Achieve real estate agent engagement across your state by actively reaching out to agents and traveling to various real estate events such as trade shows and industry gatherings.
- Do whatever it takes to develop and manage relationships with real estate agents including cold-calling, managing appointments, and in-person meetings.
- Understand and appreciate the needs and wants of real estate agents and brokers and thoughtfully introduce them to HomeLight products that will benefit their business
- Increase agent participation with HomeLight and our products.
- 5+ years of relevant business experience, with 2+ years of experience in business development/sales
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- An active network of real estate agents, ideally in the Greater Miami Area.
- Demonstrated success in selling to real estate agents as well as building and fostering cherished relationships with them
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Extreme initiative, self-management, and organization skills
- Experience in real estate, real estate tech, or a high-growth company a plus
Just Some Of The Perks
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits
- 401 (k)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!