HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
What You'll Do Here:
- Lead our Back-end Product Engineering team in the San Francisco office!
- Build back-end, data-centric features for our B2C product, home-selling suite.
- Execute on requests to pull, analyze, interpret and visualize data.
- Build, manage, and optimize our data architecture and infrastructure.
- Manage our entire data system: roughly 50M transactions from 2M agents.
- Partner with cross-functional, team leads to build out and iterate on team, and individual performance metrics.
- Lead our data release process, and partner with team leads to iterate on and improve existing data pipelines.
- Design and develop systems that ingest and transform our data streams using the latest tools.
- Setup and integrate new cutting edge databases and data warehouses, develop new data schemas and figure out new innovative ways of storing and representing our data.
- 7+ years of fullstack engineering experience with emphasis on backend development.
- Experience with Python, RoR is a plus.
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL queries
- Experience building data pipelines and ETL design (implementation and maintenance)
- Experience with AWS or other IAAS or PAAS provider
- Experience with data processing frameworks and data warehouses such as Hadoop, Spark, Redshift
- Ability to produce high-quality software through unit & functional testing..
Bonus points for:
- Real estate experience
- Experience with Periscope, Looker, Tableau and other BI tools
- Experience with building data pipelines
- Experience with machine learning
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!