Higher Ground Education is a growing startup company in Orange County, California focused on delivering high-quality education to children around the United States and beyond. We’re building a family of schools serving ages from preschool to high school, and a platform to help schools operate at their highest potential. Core to our mission is modernizing the delivery of Montessori education, which provides an exciting opportunity to leverage the latest technologies to achieve quality education at scale. The challenge before us is significant, but so is the meaningful purpose that motivates us.
We’re looking for a Real Estate, Development Construction and Entitlement Project Manager to help us tackle the job of supporting our schools and our central team. You will work on our expansion team to support our growing number of schools (as many as 20+ per year, in places like Chicago, Florida, and New Jersey).
As our Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Review and summarization of environmental reports during property acquisitions
- Review and summarization of property conditions assessments during property acquisitions
- Entitlement management
- Create and manage project budgets
- Create and manage project schedules
- Contract management
- Job responsibilities require high level time management and organizational skills
You’ll fit right in if you identify as somebody who cares about doing things well, getting things done, learning new skills, and taking independent ownership of your work. If you’re motivated to make a tangible impact every day, we want to talk to you.
We want to talk to you if you
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Reside anywhere within the continental USA
- Ability to travel
- Daycare, Retail, and Office experience is a plus
At Higher Ground, we're driven by a deep desire to bring about widespread change in education today. Since our founding 4 years ago, we have opened 77 beautiful schools across the U.S. serving students from birth through high school – now we’re virtual and going global. We offer:
• A passionate and supportive team that is hungry to grow and become leaders in our industry
• Fully remote work
• A competitive salary
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• 100% tuition discount for two children at any school within our network
• A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to Apply
If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity, complete the application below!