About the job
The SaaS Support Operations Manager at Helium 10 is responsible for defining and streamlining processes and workflows, building tools to help make delivering support easier, providing education and training to our team of T1 and T2 Support Associates, and making sense of all of the support data that is available to help assess the organization's performance.
Who are we?
We’re Helium 10, the leading Software company for Amazon sellers. We move fast, really fast, so we need someone who can keep up. We’re experts at our craft (and if not, we become experts, fast!) and we hold each other to a high standard. Why? We’re shaping the future for Amazon sellers and our customers deserve the best. We make tough decisions, own up to mistakes, and above all, we find solutions to problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Define and streamline processes and workflows for our Customer Support team
● Ensure support tooling systems are used effectively to improve the speed and quality of support
● Build and overseeing education, training, and quality programs for the Customer Support team
● Provide cross-functional reporting insights into support data
● Implement project planning best practices across the Customer Support team efficiently and effectively
● Manage and mentor a team of Support Operations Specialists
● 4+ Years of experience in a similar role or function with a focus on Support Operations
● Experience working with a mid-sized and scaling global team that provides 24/7 Support
● Deep understanding of and experience building out Support tooling solutions (we currently use Intercom, ZenDesk, and Jira)
● Proven track record of building effective diverse teams in Support-related functions
● Understanding of key elements to create and execute scalable quality assurance across multiple Support functions
● Excellent data-analysis acumen
The above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements which may be inherent in the position.
Why you should work for Helium 10!
- Fun atmosphere and company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits (70% paid medical, dental, and vision, and much more!)
- HSA, FSA, life insurance, long term disability, commuter benefits, and tons of ancillary benefit options!
- 401k match
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 2 years
- Flexible work schedules
- Public recognition platform
- Virtual happy hours
- Work sponsored events
- Tons of educational opportunities
- Creative workspace
Helium 10 needs EXPERTS! If you are an expert Product Manager and would like to join the Helium 10 family please apply today!