Who are we?
We’re Helium 10, the leading Software company for Amazon sellers. We move fast and we need someone who can keep up in a high-growth environment. We’re experts at our craft (and if not, we become experts, fast!) and we hold each other to a high standard. Why? We’re shaping the future for Amazon sellers, and our customers deserve the best. We make tough decisions, own up to mistakes, and above all, we find solutions to problems.
Who are you?
As the Senior SEO Manager, you are responsible for the strategy and execution of initiatives to drive organic traffic to our site and improve our organic results. You have an in-depth understanding of SEO strategies, multiple analytics and tracking tools, and experience creating actionable progress reports. You have a passion for using experimentation to uncover new opportunities to drive results.
The Senior SEO Manager has a breadth of experience ranging from technical best practices to content ideation. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to step outside of the day-to-day to think strategically, a track record of success in the execution of multiple initiatives simultaneously, and strong collaborative skills working with cross-functional teams and external agency partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execution of SEO strategy; implementation of initiatives and testing; and ownership of reporting. Leverage performance data to inform and/or pivot work-in-progress.
- Lead cross-functional partnerships with Engineering, Product, Content, Data and Acquisition teams, in addition to external SEO and PR agency partners to drive meaningful results.
- Audit and analyze Helium 10 SEO performance, identifying issues and opportunities, finding root-causes of progress blockers, and experimenting with solutions to improve performance at scale.
- Utilize Google Analytics and tools to track progress.
- Create search strategies, timelines, calendars, and goals. Source keywords for blogs, press releases, social status updates, and campaign needs. Present SEO effective title tags, meta descriptions, headings, body copy, CTAs and UTMs.
- Oversee off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Track site performance and develop new processes to improve.
- Encourage and build inbound organic search traffic.
- 5+ years of SEO experience with a proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results.
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and motivating teams and being able to persuade at all levels of the organization to successfully manage result-driven initiatives.
- Experience and foresight to proactively identify blockers and challenges, and the ability to pivot plans accordingly.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices and changes in SEO.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects with cross-functional dependencies.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strategic expertise across content marketing, technical SEO, on-page, and digital PR.
- In-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services, online tracking tools, web tools, back-end SEO, and metadata. Experience with Google Search Console, Wordpress, SEMrush, and Moz; Working knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS; Google Analytics Certified with hands-on experience utilizing the platform.
- Experience monitoring, managing and cultivating SEO keywords and phrases to drive web traffic.
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience engagement.
Why you should work for Helium 10!
- Competitive compensation and benefits (70% paid medical, dental, and vision, and much more!)
- HSA, FSA, life insurance, long term disability, commuter benefits, and tons of ancillary benefit options!
- 401k match
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 2 years
- Flexible work schedules
- Fun atmosphere and company culture
- Public recognition platform
- Virtual happy hours
- Work sponsored events
- Tons of educational opportunities
- Creative workspace
- Great onsite benefits (chiropractor, meditation services, gym, breakfast and snacks, and more!)
Helium 10 needs EXPERTS! If you are a driven Sr. SEO Manager and would like to join the Helium 10 family please apply today!