The user interface for AGI – Hebbia is AI that works the way you work.
Designed to be generally capable – it can tackle even the most complex tasks, citing answers over any amount of sources. By showing its work, Hebbia empowers users to collaborate with AI on each step and validate responses instead of blindly trusting them. Our mission is to put capable AI in the hands of 1 billion people by 2030.
Our technology powers financial services firms who are running due diligence on deals and want to make their analysts faster and smarter. Your role is to support the CEO in ad-hoc initiatives and high-priority projects. You will partner with company leaders to effectively orchestrate and align all parts of the business as we execute on our roadmap. You’ll work closely with our CEO to operationalize our sales and recruiting pipelines.
You’ll play a key role in the internal machinery of the business as a jack or jill-of-all-trades business person. This is the best training to becoming a CEO one day (or head of a function you're most interested in).
This role is based out of our New York City office in Soho.
- Support CEO efforts company-wide: Ensure that communications and plans from the CEO reach relevant company leaders.
- Communicate with key stakeholders: Work with both internal and external stakeholders to message on behalf of the CEO.
- Drive special projects: Lean in on key areas for ad-hoc initiatives as needed as the company grows.
- Manage sales and recruiting pipeline: Support CEO in his engagements with key partners and key hires.
Who You Are
- 2-3 years experience as an early startup employee and/or 4-5 years in finance / consulting
- Expertise in Sales, Marketing, Product, or Ops
- Self starter and fast learner who is excited about taking ownership over major initiatives
- Extreme passion for learning, growth, and leadership