Haven Technologies is a new quote-to-claim insurtech platform for the life, disability and annuities industries that allows carriers to leverage our innovative platform as their own. Through our SaaS model, our solutions, including new business, in-force management and product development, are available to everyone.
We believe in making life better, together. Our time-tested, purpose-built technology has already delighted customers through digital experiences, transformed complex, advisor-driven businesses, and launched new products with speed to help more people access life insurance. Don’t take our word for it, hear directly from our team.
But Haven Technologies is not just about technology. Our people and culture make our product. We believe magic happens when people have an opportunity to work with amazing colleagues and build things that matter.
As a team made of over 300+ dreamers, possibility-seekers and difference-makers, we are focused on taking on challenging problems to create simple, more accessible, and more customer centric solutions. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too. If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you. Curious about what it’s like to work with us? Read about our culture and values here!
Let’s change the future of life insurance. Together.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
You will be joining a small, experienced client engagement team responsible for taking our advanced online financial services technology to market. As a contributing member of the team, you will have the opportunity to own and deliver a meaningful project throughout your internship that will have a direct impact on our business and clients. During this time, you will work closely with experienced business leaders, receiving mentorship and guidance, and contributing to both our market strategy and content as well as to our collaborative, inclusive culture.
Working with other analysts in an agile environment, you might work on items such as:
- Deep-dive analysis on some of our market competitors, developing summary reports to aid in strategic development
- Broader market segment analysis to help develop a go-to-market plan for different use-cases
- Excel modeling to support the monetization of the Haven Tech platform, automating development of price proposals or revenue forecasts
- Development of visualizations and presentations to illustrate insights form data and analysis
Our work is varied and challenging, and you get to be an integral part of that.
This internship will last 10 weeks, beginning in June 2023. You will join a small cohort of interns. Beyond engaging in your day-to-day work, you will network with senior leaders, attend lunch and learns, and gain exposure to new tools through technical workshops.
Curious about what your time here could look like? Hear what our last batch of interns had to say about their experience!
WHAT WE’D LOVE TO SEE FROM YOU:
- Rising Senior or Master’s student (Spring 2024 Grad)
- Educational background in business administration, finance, marketing, or strategy
- Interest in financial services, business to business marketing, strategy consulting, and software as a service (SaaS)
- Enthusiasm about technology and new trends in the tech space
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable expressing points of view while respecting those of others
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
We believe that one of the benefits to working here is our people and culture! We’re proud to share that we’ve been consistently named a top workplace by Great Places to Work (#6 Best Workplaces in New York) and BuiltIn (Top 10 Best Midsize Company to Work For in NYC)!
Target hourly wage for this role is $30.00 per hour and includes paid days off.
For California residents only: All information collected via this job notice is subject to Haven Tech’s California Privacy Rights Notice, located at https://www.haventech.us/california-privacy-rights-notice/.