Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Global IT and SAP team at Harry’s works cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
Anchored by SAP as our core system, Harry’s is in the process of building out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce and manufacturing. The Senior ERP Systems Admin role will help set and coordinate the overall strategy for global enterprise systems by managing, supervising and operating the organization’s’ SAP and complementary systems. Primarily responsible for SAP ByDesign, helping in all phases from planning and implementation (with SAP ByDesign engineers) to production support, administration and user training. Secondary roles include project planning, implementation and support for all other ERP systems including but not limited to SCM, planning, budgeting, equity administration, HRIS and CRM.
What you will accomplish:
- Develop and execute on multi year systems roadmap that supports a high growth enterprise.
- Conduct discovery meetings with stakeholders to understand business requirements and oversee the initial deployment processes as well as the installation of modules, upgrades and patches for the core SAP system.
- Maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance, management, and support of our SAP systems and training users on these ERP systems as needed.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability, execute contingency plans in case of system outages as well as support and troubleshoot all related technical problems.
- Prepares user instructions as well as technical documentation for support, such as server and client hardware/software configurations and network configurations.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
This should describe you:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution preferably in the technology field.
- 5+ years of ERP Support and Administration experience, ideally with SAP byDesign.
- Experience with consulting, deployment and usage of software systems in a functional and technical delivery capacity.
- Advanced technical knowledge of how systems are built and the technical infrastructure they run on.
- Experience working as a liaison between functional process owners and technical resources such as vendors or internal IT experts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible technical solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively on solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and dedication to quality delivery with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines.
- Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Head of Global IT.
- Working closely with the broader IT department and supporting all departments who are using SAP.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.