We built Harry’s with one simple belief: every man deserves a quality shave at a fair price. As such, we make our own brand of wellt-designed, precisely crafted shaving products and sell direct to our customers through our online store (Harrys.com). We have experienced tremendous growth since our launch, and we hope to continue our trajectory with the help of amazing people like you.
The Acquisition Marketing Team at Harry’s manages major digital and offline channels to acquire new customers and drive sustained, profitable growth for the business.
About the Role
You will play a major role in strategy through execution of several key digital acquisition channels. You will work with a best-in-class cross-functional team to drive marketing strategy, creative, budget, execution, analysis, and optimization.
- Day to day management, execution, and optimization of our digital media
- Inform acquisition strategy as part of broader acquisition team
- Continually test new channels, audiences, tactics, bidding strategies, targeting options, imagery, copy
- Collaborate with external partners as well as internal teams at Harry’s including Marketing, Creative, and Finance
- Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, digital developments, new tools and incorporate into ongoing channel management
- Conduct ongoing analysis to identify new opportunities
- Own key performance metrics to track efficacy of channels
Commitment: This is a full-time position.
This might describe you:
- 2-5 years of experience consulting, business intelligence, investment banking, performance marketing, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Intensely data driven with persistent desire to analyze and improve performance
- Critical thinker who can dive multiple levels deep
- Highly self motivated and self-directed in their work
- An effective communicator, who can be clear and concise to any audience, be it internal teams or external vendors
- Ability to clearly structure work and communicate progress
- Organized “doer” with an action-oriented mindset to take on tasks no matter how big or small
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, SQL is a plus
- Experience with/Ability to learn the following quickly is a plus: Display Programs, Social (e.g. Facebook), Search, Other marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- General awesomeness, with a sense of humor and love of fun
Who you will work with:
- This position reports to a Manager on the Acquisition Marketing Team
- You will work a part of a world-class acquisition marketing organization and cross-functional with internal teams at Harry’s including Creative, Brand, Customer Insights, and Web Product
- External vendor/partner resources across various marketing channels and tools
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.