The Digital Product team at Harry’s is looking for a result-oriented, analytical and passionate Digital Product Associate to join us in our SOHO office in Manhattan to support our team of product managers in a variety of product initiatives and help drive and execute on our bold product vision and deliver delightful and thoughtful experiences to guys all over the world to help them prepare for their day, every day.
Harry’s was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and most importantly for guys who know they shouldn't have to overpay for a great shave. Like many guys, we’ve long had to choose between overpriced razors that disrespect your intelligence, and cheap razors that disrespect your face. We knew there had to be a better way, so we created Harry’s as a return to the essential: a great shave at a fair price.
To learn more about our story, check out website https://www.harrys.com/our-story
The Digital Product Team @ Harry’s
At Harry’s, the Digital Product team represents the customer, and our mission is to build powerful, direct-to-consumer experiences that will delight customers and make their lives easier. We are a nimble team with a game-changing mind-set, endless passion and uncompromising user focus. We hone-in on customer needs, ideate the best product and design solutions to serve them, and build user centric experiences. We then launch, measure and iterate on solutions and never settle until we find the right answer for our customers. We are a highly collaborative team that partners cross-functionally to deliver highly performing, maintainable, beautiful customer experiences and always look to improve.
You have a strong analytical background, endless internal drive and innate need to learn new things, and have done so in the past. You desire to learn everything about digital product, from building a business case to writing user stories, and no task is too small for you to take on with excitement. You are a fast learner, have a track record of being self-taught, can thrive in a fast-pace and ambiguous environment, and like to juggle many priorities and projects at the same time.
- Develop a strong understanding of our customer base and market landscape, understand user needs and use this knowledge as the basis of all product initiatives you help drive
- Perform market and competitive analysis with an eye towards the “so what” implications for Harry’s digital product roadmap
- Participate and help in product ideation and initiative definition
- Develop business cases for product initiatives with robust analytical backing
- Track and analyze success of product initiatives and A/B test results to support product decision making
- Help perform, schedule, and analyze user surveys, usability tests and customer interviews.
- Support product managers in managing their backlogs, sprint plans and grooming including creation of users stories and managing sprint boards
- Develop expertise and use our product tools in support of initiatives –such as Google Analytics, Heap, Optimizely, HotJar, SurveyMonkey and usertesting.com
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater
- 1+ years’ experience in investment banking, strategy consulting or other analytical roles.
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner
- Experience working as an analytics or product associate in a digital product environment
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, usability and survey tools, and A/B testing tools
- Designing for e-commerce.
- Experience working in-house embedded within product teams