Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harry’s has expanded to Canada and Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo and Cat Person, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, the Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback.
About the Team:
The International Sourcing function at Harry’s is responsible for product, merchandising displays and packaging sourcing in the UK and EU, and is part of the International Supply Chain organization. Sourcing plays a critical role for the business by achieving cost efficiencies, effectively supporting retailer merchandising activities, and introducing new suppliers and products.
About the Role:
As a member of the Int’l Supply Chain Team, you will have the opportunity to visit suppliers & own strategic sourcing, supplier relationships, production, inventory strategy for packaging and ISM (In-Store Marketing). You will work cross-functionally with teams in the US & UK– including Brand, Design, Retail, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales & Marketing to manage sustaining programs, lead product launches, set optimal supply chains and support EU expansion.
- Manage the supply chain of our Instore Marketing Displays across UK/EU
- Manage relationships with all UK/EU ISM suppliers, organizing business reviews and escalating issues when necessary
- Provide sourcing expertise to our international retail team to support expansion into new retailers and new markets
- Develop supply chain strategies that will result in exceptionally high quality displays whilst enabling cost-savings where possible
- Lead cross-functional projects and routinely present metrics, recommendations and operational considerations to colleagues across the UK, EU and US to inform the company’s strategy for retail launches
- Support negotiations with current & future suppliers to support our business objectives; including cost, contracts etc.
- Align the operations strategy around sourcing and identify & qualify new suppliers
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Retail and Design to execute on In-Store Merchandising projects
- Partner with multiple internal teams in achieving commercial goals, including Retail, Finance, Design, Logistics & Brand
- Support the current and future roadmap aligning our vision of becoming a global, multi-channel company
This should describe you:
- BA/BSc degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or equivalent experience
- Experience in an analytical, data-driven supply chain, strategic sourcing or other Business Operations role preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong negotiator who understands multiple techniques and practices
- Excellent ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive cross-functional consensus and results in the day-to-day business
- Prior experience in sourcing, interest in retail merchandising displays or packaging preferred but not mandatory
- Strong work ethic; ability to independently own and drive projects
- Motivated to learn; asks insightful questions and fully embraces working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.