Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harry’s has expanded to Canada and Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, and Headquarters, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, the Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback.
Harry’s is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Tuesdays, lunch on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, and drinks everyday. Can’t forget the free products and the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
We are still requiring vaccinations for in-office employees. Reasonable accommodations due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief may be made.
About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the final stages of the supply chain to move products from our suppliers to our customers as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our customers span across the direct-to-consumer, retail, grocery and drug businesses. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the role
We are looking for a high-performing individual to support our growing North American distribution network. This individual will oversee the distribution matters of the Harry's, Inc. retail business for the Club channel. This includes ensuring orders are processed at the distribution center, fulfilled and then delivered to the end customer. You will be responsible for proper order fulfillment and will serve as the subject matter expert about questions on fulfillment for your respective retailer(s). You will work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders on order management, process improvement, cost savings, and NPI initiatives. The role will exercise all areas of your skillset; operational, analytics & reporting, soft skills, project management, risk assessment, etc!
What you will accomplish:
- Oversee tactical operations at North American distribution centers for Harry’s, Inc. retail fulfillment
- Serve as the subject matter expert for respective area and help troubleshoot fulfillment and transportation-related customer issues
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, R&D, Planning, Retail, and Accounting/Finance to ensure proper fulfillment of orders including stocking strategy, timing of order processing at DC, and order invoicing
- Work with Harry's Retail team each week on upcoming orders, risks to orders and priorities
- Establish and monitor KPIs on operational performance measurement systems such as on-time in-full delivery and fulfillment cost metrics
- Learn and utilize new technology to drive root cause analysis and problem resolution relating to on-time delivery and other team metrics
- Troubleshoot EDI orders with our partners and drive closure to issues, ensuring 100% fulfillment and data processing completion
- Collaborate with Retail, Supply Chain and R&D to reduce fulfillment costs
- Create Standard Operating Procedures to ensure quality and consistency at distribution centers
This should describe you:
- You have an understanding of supply chain operations, gained through a relevant bachelor’s degree (such as Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Logistics)
- You have a 2-4 years work experience in logistics or fulfillment
- You have experience in ERP systems (experience with O2C EDI processing is a plus!)
- You are highly-skilled with Excel
- You have strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- You have a strong work ethic; able to independently own and drive projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You take previous reflections and learnings and uses them to improve processes, systems and overall work quality
- You are able to travel to our distribution centers, conferences, and large retail customers (up to 10%)
- You have a sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here’s who you’ll work with:
- Reporting to North American Retail Distribution Manager
- Working within the broader Global Distribution & Logistics team
- Working cross-functionally with Retail, Planning, Sourcing, Accounting/Finance, R&D, and IT Systems teams
Benefits and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harry’s
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Wellness and L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL and virtual events including happy hours, team building events, and parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.