Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harry’s has expanded to Canada and Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, and Headquarters, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, the Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback.
Harry’s is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Tuesdays, lunch on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, and drinks everyday. Can’t forget the free products and the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
We are still requiring vaccinations for in-office employees. Reasonable accommodations due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief may be made.
About the team
Harry’s vision is to build a next-generation CPG company, investing in, building, and owning a portfolio of omnichannel modern brands across multiple categories, similar to how we’ve done with Harry's brand. The company plans to leverage its platform and capabilities, and partner with exceptional entrepreneurs to launch a number of disruptive brands in new categories in the coming years. We have teams located in NYC, London, and Eisfeld (Germany). The Corporate Treasury team is responsible for managing the company’s cash, debt, equity, and financial risk functions, supporting the business globally.
About the role
We are looking for a high-performing analytical and collaborative person to join our finance organization working directly with the Treasury Manager. This is an opportunity that affords significant exposure and impact on the company’s corporate finance profile as well as tremendous professional development in a high-paced, growing international environment. Although we’re a small team, we work at a complex and dynamic company -- so you’ll have an interesting mix of strategic and operational responsibilities not typically found at such a young company. The role is based in our New York office, with occasional opportunities to travel and meet with colleagues outside of the U.S.
What you will accomplish
- Monitor the company’s cash and debt balances globally; make recommendations on cash movements and debt repayments for each entity as we consider new investments, debt repayment, and liquidity needs
- Prepare monthly compliance packages for our lenders - own this process and look to improve it continuously
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with our banks
- Maintain and modify our entitlements for access to cash and debt information
- Forecast and report on our cash and working capital
- Execute letters of credit and other bank products to support global trade
- Assist in ongoing risk assessments, insurance policy renewals, COI requests, and audits
- Keep up to date with capital markets, credit ratings, interest rates, FX rates, and other KPIs relevant to the company's cash, debt, and risk exposure
- Help improve our tech tools/systems, processes, and documentation
- Be part of building an awesome business
This should describe you
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in corporate banking, investment banking, and/or corporate treasury
- Foundational understanding of, and experience working with, cash management banking solutions, cash forecasting, corporate insurance programs, and corporate debt and equity structures.
- Presentation skills, whether it’s for internal or external stakeholders - capable of communicating financial information in written and verbal formats
- Detail-oriented: always checks work and takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- High level of integrity; proven ability to work in a multicultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Strong initiative and motivation to learn about all aspects of a high-growth brand and Business
Here's who you'll work with
- Report to the Treasury Manager and collaborate with FP&A, Accounting, Tax, and Legal teams in NY, London, and Germany, as well as the Supply Chain team
- Significant direct exposure to the CFO
Benefits and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harry’s
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Wellness and L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL and virtual events including happy hours, team building events, and parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.