Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harry’s has expanded to Canada and Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, and Headquarters, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē. The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, the Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback.
Harry’s is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Tuesdays, lunch on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, and drinks everyday. Can’t forget the free products and the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
We are still requiring vaccinations for in-office employees. Reasonable accommodations due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief may be made.
About the Team
Harry’s Growth team is responsible for driving new customer acquisition across both digital and offline channels. The team consists of performance marketing, creative, and analytics - together focused on delivering growth to Harry’s direct-to-consumer business. Working closely with cross-functional partners within digital product, engagement, brand marketing, and customer insights, the Growth team owns all aspects of driving consumers to harrys.com - from delivering great content to the right audience to building clear and effective user experiences from landing pages through to conversion.
We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working individuals who are constantly reinventing our approach, developing and testing hypotheses rooted in data and customer insights, and scaling Harry’s marketing efforts in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Growth Associate to run our paid social channel efforts. In this highly data-driven, analytical role, you will own the strategy, creative development, execution, and optimization to drive profitable growth through managing digital marketing campaigns across Paid Social platforms (ie. Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc). You will run programs that have a direct impact on the growth of Harry’s DTC business through your management of these existing channels, while exploring other marketing channels that will drive new customer acquisition.
- Define strategy, manage, and efficiently scale customer acquisition, primarily through Paid Social channels
- Lead and perform campaign planning, execution and optimization to deliver sales and CPA targets
- Set and manage monthly and yearly goals for profitable growth in new customer acquisition in the channels you lead
- Track and report on performance, identifying key wins and learnings to advise future campaigns
- Manage campaigns in platforms across Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc, optimizing targeting, offers, creative, and landing page experiences
- Lead creative development workstreams, defining ad creative strategy for your channels and working closely with the Content team to deliver breakthrough ad content
- Identify opportunities to expand into new digital channels
- Work cross-functionally on projects across Harry’s portfolio of products
This might describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years work experience in an analytically challenging role (bonus for hands-on growth experience at a DTC company)
- Intensely data-driven in your approach to solving problems, with a persistent desire to look for opportunities through data analysis, go multiple levels deep, understand, and take action.
- Hustle mentality; highly self-motivated and self-directed in your work with a bias towards action and a willingness to take on tasks no matter how big or small.
- Insatiably curious and motivated by learning and mastering new things; constantly testing & learning to figure things out; willing to take calculated risks
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive feedback
- Zero ego team player, always thinking about how to help those around you excel
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Who you will work with:
- Report to Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing on the Growth team
- Work side-by-side with a best-in-class Growth team - performance marketing, creative development, and analytics
- Internal teams at Harry’s including Product, Lifecycle & Engagement, Brand Marketing, and more
- External vendors and agency partners who support across various marketing channels and toolsBenefits and perks
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harry’s
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Wellness and L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL and virtual events including happy hours, team building events, and parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.