This role is full time, for 5 days a week on a Sunday to Thursday shift. You will be required to spend the first 3 weeks [Mon-Fri] in remote training with the UK team.
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We own our razor blade factory in Germany and sell our products directly on our website, meaning we’re able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers.
Since launching in the US in early 2013 we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand, thanks to the over 5 million guys who have trusted Harry’s for a great shave. As part of our mission to become a global grooming brand we launched Harry’s in the UK in July 2017 and we’re off to a very strong start! We’re just at the beginning of our journey here and we’re excited about what lies ahead.
About the Team
Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do at Harry’s. The Customer Experience Team is the voice of Harry's to our customers, and the voice of our customers to the wider Harry’s business. Everything we do is directly influenced by our customers - from new products, to marketing initiatives, and our website - and as a part of our CX team you will be at the forefront of helping our customers and refining our business.
About the Role
As a Customer Experience Assistant you will work directly with our customers as we continue to grow our brand in the UK, answering their questions about everything from delivery times to how often they should shave. You will work a fixed five out of seven days, on a Sunday to Thursday shift. You will also work closely with the rest of the UK business to develop and execute creative ideas for improving the customer experience overall.
What you will accomplish:
- Tackle an array of customer issues via phone, email and chat
- Become an expert on our products and spread the love of Harry's
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by surpassing our customers’ everyday expectations
- Create instant rapport with our customers, finding new and interesting ways to make them smile
- Suggest ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Master our internal tools in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with Customer Experience Management to identify trends in real-time and channel customer feedback to all areas of the business
- Dive in wherever needed as we grow our UK operations
This should describe you:
- A clear communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways
- An incredibly empathetic person who has no problem putting themselves in the customer’s shoes
- A great rapport builder, with strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- A fast problem solver, who can think on their feet to find creative solutions
- Strong start-up mentality, with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Self-motivated and grit to get things done, even when there’s no-one else around
- Flexible outlook and keenness to support other areas of the UK team as required
- Enjoy working in a team and overcoming challenges together
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the UK Customer Experience Team Lead
- Work with the Customer Experience Team, who like to make the everyday fun
- Work with the rest of the UK business to build and grow the Harry's team culture
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.