About the Team
The Growth Marketing Team at Harry’s manages digital and offline marketing channels to acquire new customers and drive profitable growth for the business. We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working individuals who are constantly reinventing our approach, developing and testing hypotheses rooted in data and customer insights, and scaling Harry’s marketing efforts in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Growth Associate to support our growing portfolio of Offline Performance channels. In this highly data-driven, analytical role, you will own the strategy, creative development, execution, and optimization to drive profitable growth through offline channels, including print media (direct mail, inserts), audio channels (radio, Spotify, iHeart Media) and Influencer marketing. You will run programs that have a direct impact on the growth of Harry’s DTC business through your management of these existing channels, while exploring other marketing channels that will drive new customer acquisition.
- Define strategy, manage, and efficiently scale customer acquisition driven through paid marketing channels: Direct Mail and Print (Inserts, Onserts, etc) to start, while continuing to explore and test new growth channels
- Lead and perform campaign planning, execution and optimization to deliver strict sales and CPA targets
- Report performance with key metrics on a weekly basis. Set and manage monthly and yearly goals for profitable growth in new customer acquisition.
- Conduct in-depth data analyses, draw actionable insights, and distill key takeaways.
- Communicate results, analysis and new opportunities to different stakeholders (e.g. growth team, DTC team, Executives) and able to adjust the messaging and depth to different audience
- Stay on the cutting edge: compile industry research, competitive landscape information, information about new tools; produce recommendations for how we can take advantage of these.
- Work cross-functionally with branding, creatives, product & engagement, analytics and insights team to develop high-performing assets and customer journey, which are informed and backed up by data and research
- Manage relationship with agencies to maximize channel efficiency as well as stay close to industry trend and new opportunities
This might describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years work experience in an analytically challenging role, preferably hands-on growth marketing campaign management at a DTC / ecom company or performance media agency.
- (Preferred but not required!) knowledge and experience in direct mail and print marketing
- Intensely data-driven in your approach to solving problems, with a persistent desire to look for opportunities through data analysis, go multiple levels deep, understand, and take action.
- Hustle mentality; highly self-motivated and self-directed in your work with a bias towards action and a willingness to take on tasks no matter how big or small.
- Insatiably curious and motivated by learning and mastering new things; constantly testing & learning to figure things out; willing to take calculated risks to move forward.
- Ability to independently prioritize time and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- Clear, concise communicator who can tailor a message to any audience; asks good questions.
- Skilled in Excel; Experience with Google Analytics and Looker is a plus!
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive feedback
- Zero ego team player, always thinking about how to help those around you excel
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Who you will work with:
- Report to Sr. Manager of Offline Marketing on the Growth team
- Work side-by-side with a best-in-class Growth team
- Internal teams at Harry’s including Web Design, Product & Engagement, Analytics, Creative, Brand Marketing, S&OP, Customer Insights, Analytics, and others
- External vendors and agency partners who support across various marketing channels and tools
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.