About the Role
Harry’s is seeking an International Performance Marketing Manager to oversee our offline and direct response ATL marketing channels. This role reports to our Director of Growth and sits within the Performance Marketing team.
The Performance Marketing team is an iterative, performance-driven and brand conscious squad of marketers. We manage Harry’s paid media budget and systematically acquire new customers and grow our brand through smart and efficient channels and tactics. Working closely with teams across our organization including close partnership with the UK-based Brand Marketing team, we’re always coming up with new ways to reach new customers more quickly, effectively, and efficiently - all while building an enduring men’s grooming brand.
The right candidate is excited to join a fast-paced team, eager to learn, and hungry to make a big impact. This position is based out of our central London office in Covent Garden.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee and build a world-class offline and ATL direct response media mix for our UK and European direct-to-consumer business
- Drive, develop and optimize our paid media strategy and partner effectively with agency partners to execute
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement with regards to creative, delivering (and measuring effectively) cost-effective A/B testing across TV, inserts and other channels.
- Research, approach, secure and manage marketing partnerships, including leading on contract negotiations, quality monitoring and commercial evaluation.
- Work across multiple countries (UK, Germany, France) and brands (Harry’s, Flamingo).
- Own weekly, monthly and annual forecasting and budgeting of your owned channels. Gain a strong perspective on how this fits within and influences the broader marketing mix.
- Partner with internal teams and external partners to build dashboards, identify trends in performance, and refine attribution methodology for your media channels
- Manage 1-2 Growth Marketing Executives, including development and coaching
Background and Experience
- You have 4+ years’ experience in growth/acquisition marketing, ideally with experience in at least two of the following channels: inserts, TV, podcasts, partnerships
- Highly analytical, able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- Highly personable, comfortable with commercial negotiation and relationship management
- Numbers-orientated – you pride yourself on hitting challenging financial targets
- Strong, value-driven manager – excellent coaching ability
- You are excellent at prioritizing conflicting priorities and workstream through a value-driven lens
- You are highly comfortable mitigating risk and working through uncertainty to achieve clear outcomes
- Team player – you get energy working both independently but also as part of a team. You enjoy listening to other perspectives, communicating your own and are able to navigate a positive path and achieve a successful end result when opinions differ
- Detail oriented – you care about the detail, however big or small, and always strive to ensure your work is thorough and accurate.
- Constantly curious and have a relentless approach to learning new things and innovating – you’re a fast learner.
- Versatile and comfortable taking a logical and numeric approach to problem solving
- Strong communicator who can work effectively and get the best out of a range of internal and external partners. You can craft a convincing deck to explain your narrative.
- Highly commercial – you’re able to present a robust business case for any marketing investment, providing concise and structured rationale to any member of the team
- You have a keen creative eye and are able to identify and communicate opportunities for optimization through creative development. You can craft a clear insights-driven creative brief
- Experience with marketing in Germany (desirable)
- German speaker (desirable)
What you’ll get out of it:
- Competitive salary, regularly reviewed according to Radford data to ensure market rate.
- A Harry’s equity grant.
- A ‘Wellness reimbursement’ to help with your gym plans...
- ...and a weekly breakfast and lunch, on the house, to mess with them.
- An annual learning & development stipend.
- 25 days of holiday plus the 8 bank holidays.
- A one month paid sabbatical after five years with us.
- Medical cover, dental cover, vision cover.
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave, plus four weeks of customized re-boarding.
- A pension savings plan with company matching.
- ...and of course, lots of complementary Harry’s products!
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.