The Customer Solutions and Intelligence Team (CSI) serves as a direct bridge between the Harry's brand and our customers. The team combines Customer Experience (CX) and Insights to convey the voice of the customer in an effort to continuously create things people like more. We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, and we serve as an advocate for our customers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Harry’s experience. We bring the voice of the Harry's brand to our customers, and the voice of our customers to the broader Harry's team.
The Customer Experience (CX) Senior Manager for Harry’s North America is responsible for leading the implementation of our customer support strategy and managing the performance of the CX team against established success measures. This role leads one of the largest teams at Harry’s and oversees efforts aimed at fostering an environment in which employees are empowered to deliver an effortless, best-in-class customer experience by managing associate performance and development, CX processes, and technology. Through direct interaction with key cross-functional partners, they ensure that we effectively support the business by exceeding the needs of our customers as measured by our quality assurance processes, customer satisfaction rates, and service level agreements.
Here's what you'll do:
- Oversee dynamic Customer Experience team, growing in line with our direct business needs
- Partner with our Recruiting team to execute hiring plans and headcount strategies in line with our business forecast
- Partner with CX management team to grow and develop our CX team, equipping them with the skills, training and coaching to create growth pathways that increase team engagement and retention
- Own the performance management process in collaboration with the CX management team and People Business Partners; entrust and support our people managers with coaching on performance management for their teams to ensure delivery against established quality standards
- Drive positive employee recognition efforts through the CX management team (e.g., ad-hoc appreciation gifts/events, WOW recognition, birthdays etc.)
Operations and Technology
- Establish the CX budget in collaboration with direct manager and manage costs against the agreed to budget throughout the fiscal cycle
- Evaluate trends in contact methods and root causes to determine strategies to enhance the customer experience and resolve known pain points
- Set and drive performance against business metrics to monitor impact on customer satisfaction and identify areas for further improvement to staffing, scheduling, channels, processes, and systems
- Develop and improve workflows to support seamless customer interactions while driving efficiency in our operations by identifying areas for best practice documentation or process changes
- Leverage Quality Analyst and Training Associate to determine schedule for training, onboarding, quality assurance audits to support ongoing associate development
- Identify CRM back-end process improvements based on CXA and customer pain points and partner with other CX leads, the H’ CX Management team and Engineering to implement changes and train associates
- Drive use of existing platforms and expiration of new tools for leveraging customer contact data to keep Harry’s on the cutting edge of customer experience and inform recommendations to positively impact brand performance
- Align with leadership to stay ahead of business growth to ensure we are positioned for success and go above and beyond for our customers
Customer Connection & Brand Impact
- Build annual customer support plan tied to brand calendar to ensure CX team is trained and staffed to respond to anticipated contact volumes and support needs related to key brand moments
- Create connections between customer data to generate insights that translate to product and communications improvement opportunities as an input to ongoing growth for DTC and the H’ brand
- Leverage customer knowledge to strengthen conversations and relationship building
This might describe you
- You are a strong team leader and have a passion for building development plans and pathways that allow team members to grow and progress in their careers
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets, Looker; Tableau and other data tools, a plus) skills and proven track record of developing both strategies and tactics to address performance gaps or opportunity areas
- You have expert knowledge of the range of CRM platforms (e.g. Gladly, Zendesk, Kustomer, etc.) and other contact center technologies that support creating an effortless, omni-channel customer experience
- You have strong project and time management skills with the ability to manage critical people processes against business and operational priorities simultaneously
- You are strategic, but also energized by driving process efficiency and innovation
- You are an effective manager, coach, communicator, an inspiring leader, and a reliable team player
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to Sr. Director, Customer Solutions & Intelligence
- You will work closely with all functions of the Harry’s brand team as well as key cross-functional teams including but not limited to supply chain, S&OP, finance, quality, and IT
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.