About the Brand
Headquarters is here to help women and their hair have more good days. With common sense routines that get to the root of wellness instead of focusing on the superficial, we aim to help women achieve healthy, reliable hair. We’re purposeful, product-driven and real.
About the Role
As the 2nd member of the Customer Experience team, you’ll be on the ground floor of an emerging brand that aims to tackle the massive women’s haircare market by getting to the root of what really matters - your scalp and roots - to create true hair health. During your shifts, your main responsibility is being on the front lines with our customers on email, social, and product reviews (for now!). You will also help to build out an internal knowledge base, write & update macros and FAQs, and support CX channel expansion.
We require weekend, holiday, and morning/evening availability: flexibility with your schedule is key! Shifts range from 3-8 hours per day with the ability to work between 20-30 hours per week depending on the needs of the team.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Educate, engage, and troubleshoot with our customers via email, social media, and product reviews
- Obsess over customer feedback and relentlessly strive for CX improvements
- Detect trends in real time and creatively solve problems on the spot
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency in your day to day through creating or updating language needs and writing or updating processes
Who You Are
- You are passionate about being part of building a connection with female consumers and enjoy creating amazing experiences for customers
- You’ve worked within start-up / high growth businesses in the past and are genuinely passionate about women’s hair care and beauty; you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a highly organized “doer” with exceptional attention to detail and written communication skills: you have great time management abilities, are goal-oriented, and a self-starter
- You’re an innovative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo and always looking for ways to refine and do things better - for your customers, your team, and yourself!
- You’re warm and approachable, and have a knack for making people feel instantly comfortable, yet also know how to hold people accountable
- You’re all around awesome with a great sense of humor
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.