About The Role
We’re recruiting a Brand Coordinator to support the International Brand Team across a range of initiatives. You will work collaboratively with internal and external teams to support the execution of projects and workflows, becoming an expert in cross-functional collaboration. Working across all brands within our portfolio across multiple geographies, your day to day will include assisting the team in delivering brand campaigns (creative, media, PR), overseeing packaging and collateral adaptation projects, updating internal calendars, timelines and budget trackers, and keeping an eye on competitors. You will help to create and facilitate processes, be responsible for product and sample send-outs internally and externally, and look after invoicing and contracts to ensure the team is operating seamlessly whilst working with multiple cross-functional teams. It’s a unique opportunity to join a passionate and mission-driven team and gain exposure to a scaling business.
What You Will Accomplish
- Gain a deep understanding of brand marketing and how we build brands, through rigorous customer and market insights.
- Update internal brand calendars and IMC trackers to ensure all required assets, timings and budgets are accurately tracked in real-time as projects develop.
- Own relationships with cross-functional teams to track project schedules and deliverables, ensuring necessary clarity on timings and deliverables for projects.
- Assist with managing requests, briefs and timelines across evergreen and larger scale projects, organising timelines and roadmaps and gathering relevant information needed from cross-functional teams.
- Oversee local packaging and marketing collateral adaptation projects.
- Assist with the delivery of brand calendars across multiple markets, including campaign execution and reporting.
- Assist with the execution of the PR strategy across multiple markets, including product send-outs, tracking etc.
- Provide key administration and business support to the Senior Brand Director.
- Assist with the execution of the insights roadmap.
- Assist with day-to-day Brand/PR requests including product send-outs, arranging contracts and processing invoices.
- Be the key point of contact for ongoing social listening and brand sentiment monitoring with the media agency, our CX team, and using manual tracking tools.
- Set up competitor tracking and regularly report back to the team (campaigns, creative, influencers, news).
- Have a finger on the pulse of all things important in our target’s world. Constantly looking at how other brands are talking to our target consumers, research competitor campaigns, pricing and distribution. Be eyes and ears of the market and report on any relevant industry updates in the grooming, tech, digital, brand, creative industries.
- Drum up support and votes for awards H’s are nominated for.
- Assist with meeting schedules and presentations for the team.
This Should Describe You
- Brand & Digitally savvy - has a genuine interest in brands and how they operate.
- Super organized - very comfortable with spinning multiple plates at once; keeping on top of project trackers, product launches, assisting with invoices and contracts, competitor and campaign tracking etc.
- Attention to detail - takes pride in executing tasks with a high level of accuracy. Concise note-taking during meetings and communication back to the team.
- Do’er - pro-actively gets into the detail and drives projects forward / generally makes things happen under their own initiative.
- Naturally collaborative - ability and passion for working collaboratively and cross-functionally. Good relationship builder and partner inside and outside of Harry’s.
- Hands-on - You’re willing to get your hands dirty to complete any task, big or small, glamorous or mundane, to make sure projects are completed successfully and on-schedule.
- Clear communicator - You can effectively communicate project goals, constraints, deliverables, and schedules within a cross-functional team.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - You have the ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, manage your own schedule, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Passionate - You’re excited to deeply understand and grow with our team. You’re open-minded and enjoy an energetic, fast-paced environment. A passion for detail, design and communication is a must.
- Knowledge - You’re familiar with the Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, and project management skills and tools.
- Language - Fluent in English. German, French or Dutch is a plus!
- And - You have a sense of humour.
Here's Who You'll Work With
- Working in the London, UK-based International Brand Team, reporting to Audrey Iachella
- Working closely with: Performance Team, Creative Team, Insights, Retail
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.