About the team
The People Team at Harry's is here to make Harry’s a better place to do great work, grow our people, and build an innovative business. We are looking for enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-people to join us!
About the role
We’re looking for a thoughtful and passionate People Operations Coordinator to join the team at Harry’s! Our People Operations team manages the core foundational components of the People function, including benefits, payroll, immigration, leave of absence, compensation, equity, HR systems, data & analytics, and policies for our employees in the US, UK and Canada! You will play an integral role supporting our fast growing global organization and ensuring that all things People Ops runs smoothly.
You’ll manage many processes that are key to our employees having a seamless experience, including onboarding and offboarding, immigration and disability filings, harassment training, and more! You’ll also manage the People Operations portion of our internal employee communications portal, ensuring critical information is easily available at our employees fingertips. You know that no detail is too small and will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks in all of the processes that you will manage.
What you will accomplish
- You will manage and support high impact People Operations processes with an eye for improving efficiency and global scalability (e.g. onboarding/offboarding, invoice review/submission, immigration filings, employment verifications, benefit enrollments, reviewing/resolving benefit EDI file issues, reviewing tax payment submissions, harassment training, and more).
- You will create a great experience for all of our employees in the US, UK and CAN by thoughtfully handling questions related to our processes and programs. You will become a trusted partner, building strong cross functional relationships with our team.
- You will improve the employee experience by owning all People Operations content on our internal employee communications portal. You can instantly identify things that need to be updated online, and proactively suggest improvements we can make to provide better information or present information in a more compelling way to our team.
- You will ensure all employee data in Ultipro (our main HR IT system) is correct, both for new hires and existing employee changes that need to be made. You will find opportunities to improve the process for capturing data changes in partnership with our People Business Partners and People Operations team.
This should describe you
The ideal candidate is empathetic, resourceful, and excited to be part of a team ensuring our people can do their best work. This is a great opportunity to have an impact on a rapidly growing company with a dynamic and exciting culture!
- You care deeply about other people. Endlessly reliable, trustworthy, responsive to requests and consistent in your ability to produce the highest quality work. Everyone counts on you all the time, and you always come through.
- You understand that the nature of operations is highly collaborative and a cross functional department and get excited to partner with others. You always want to help out - no job is too big or too small and you can adapt to changing priorities quickly.
- You have systems and processes in place to ensure nothing falls through the cracks. You have the ability to move back and forth between different tasks/projects don’t get stressed with a lot thrown at you. You can execute quickly but with a high degree of accuracy.
- You have a strong ability to independently make prudent, well-informed decisions, and maintain confidentiality. You operate with a high level of autonomy and have the ability to problem solve, with a track record of solid decision making. You are highly organized and structured in your communication, and can communicate effectively with anyone.
- You want to learn and grow in the People Operations function, always going the extra mile and looking for opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies without sacrificing quality and accuracy. You love optimizing and iterating on existing workflows as needed, and can always find answers to the things you don’t know.
- You thrive on supportive, direct, and honest feedback.
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to the Director of People Operations
- Working on the People Team
- Working cross-functionally with Recruiting, People Business Partners and supporting the broader Harry’s team
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.