We are looking for an analytical problem solver with a passion for building great brands to meet consumer needs. This role focused on analytics will support the US Brand team’s strategic priorities by analyzing in-market performance and executing programs to achieve short and long-term growth objectives. They will be responsible for performing ongoing business analysis, identifying trends both within and across categories as well as retail channels.
In addition, this person will be responsible for working with external partners and our Retail teams to execute consumer promotions based on business objectives. We are seeking a marketer with a strong general management mindset and who has experience working with data sets and analytical tools (ie. IRI/Nielsen, Looker, Google Analytics etc…) as well as consumer promotions. This candidate will lead category business analyses, liaising with category managers, retail and web analysts, as well as leadership to share out their findings to inform ongoing business strategy. This role will also help identify omnichannel trends to drive growth in-store and online.
This role is a unique opportunity to bridge analytics in traditional retail and DTC -- a critical ingredient of Harry's secret sauce.
You will live and breathe our brand and business, and help power its growth so ultimately consumers know us, join us, stay loyal to us, and advocate for us.
What You Will Accomplish
- Lead business performance analysis across all Harry’s categories liaising with Category leads as well as Retail Channel analysts to monitor in-market monthly performance and identify key drivers of the business
- Collaborate with DTC partners to identify performance trends that drive category growth to create programs to be leveraged across channels
- Collaborate with Retail and Shopper Marketing to execute national plans as well as track retail-specific programs
- Support Brand team with annual brand planning through analysis of category performance as well as competitive deep dives
What We Are Looking For
- You have 2-3 years of experience in marketing analytics, preferably in the CPG industry and are comfortable with IRI/Nielsen and may have had some experience with Looker and/or GA.
- You are highly analytical, and have experience performing robust business analysis, telling a story with data, and tying insights and recommendations into tactics
- You are comfortable getting in the weeds of the data but can distill it down to 2-3 key findings with actionable recommendations
- You develop strong internal and external relationships, building rapport with partners to deliver on key business objectives and strategies
- You are a strong project manager and able to rally and mobilize internal and external cross-functional teams to march toward a common goal you have helped define.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and are a self-starter who can be nimble on your feet
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.